Jobs and volunteering
Our apprenticeships are a great place to start your career and gain a recognised qualification while getting paid.
We offer apprenticeships in:
- Business administration
- Multi-trade construction
Our apprenticeships last for 2 years and apprentices will only be accepted on to Year 2 on the successful completion of Year 1.
Apprentices will gain NVQ level qualifications whilst gaining real work experience and working with a mentor to achieve their personal development plan. They will earn £150 per week in the first year.
All our apprentices must:
- Live in the Epping Forest district
- Be aged 16 to 18 years and not continuing education or in work
- Have or be expected to gain GCSE grades A* to C in Maths, English and ICT
Are you interested?
If you are interested in joining our exciting new cohort of apprentices at the start of September 2019 please send your CV (stating your expected grades) to:
Sharon Chater and Wendy Grant – Employability & Skills Advisers
- Email ESU.InterventionWest@essex.gov.uk
- Call their office on 03330 138962
- Call their mobile on 07825 247970
We’d love you to join us.