Planning and building
Apply for local land charge search
To apply for a local land charge search contact local land charges:
- We only accept payment via BACs. If you need our account details, please email ContactLLC@eppingforestdc.gov.uk and we will provide these
- We only accept searches in digital form via our email address, or through the NLIS website. Do not submit searches via post as this will cause delays to your search
- We only process a search once all the information we receive is correct and payment has been made
- Searches will be returned via email. Our current turnaround time will be found on our automatic email response
- If a Q22 has been requested with a basic search, it will usually be returned directly to you, possibly before the other parts of the search.
- If you have a query with a returned Q22 answer, you will need to contact Essex County Council – email Environmental.TeamDuty@essex.gov.uk
For land ownership enquiries
Please direct all land ownership and property boundary enquiries to HM Land Registry. Visit the HM Land Registry website or call 0300 006 0411 for information.
For drainage enquiries
To find out about drainage at the property you’ll need to speak to Thames Water.