Information and guidance on the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Call our coronavirus helpline on 01992 564088 or see our coronavirus pages for updates on our services.