Government guidance and advice
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Staying safe
- Testing and staying at home
- International travel
- Long COVID
- Work, self-employment and business support
The free NHS COVID-19 app is a vital part of the NHS Test and Trace service.
Shielding advice was paused on 1 April 2021. If you require additional care and support to help you stay safe and well, click on link above.
Updates on how coronavirus is affecting services, and information, advice and guidance for residents.
Easy Read documents are for people with learning disabilities to help them understand important information. The information is written in short sentences that avoid difficult words or jargon.
Lots of other people use Easy Read information too:
- Older people
- Young people and children
- People who don’t speak english as a first language
- People who don’t have enough time to read long, complex versions of information