Government guidance and advice
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- What to do if you have COVID-19
- How to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Travel abroad
Shielding advice was paused on 1 April 2021. If you require additional care and support to help you stay safe and well, click on link above.
Easy Read documents are for people with learning disabilities to help them understand important information. The information is written in short sentences that avoid difficult words or jargon.
Lots of other people use Easy Read information too:
- Older people
- Young people and children
- People who don’t speak english as a first language
- People who don’t have enough time to read long, complex versions of information