Information on council run car parks, including location, tariffs and details on how to pay using the MiPermit cashless parking portal.
Council run car parks
- Queen’s Road car park (Lower) IG9 5BZ – location number 737612
- Queen’s Road car park (Upper) IG9 5EP – location number 737603
- Burton Road car park IG10 3ST – location number 737617
- Burton Road South car park IG10 3ST – location number 737627
- Clifton Road car park IG10 1EA – location number 737633
- High Beech car park IG10 4HH – location number 737605
- Oakwood Hill East car park IG10 3TZ – location number 737625
- Old Station Road car park (Sainsburys) IG10 4PE – location number 737606
- Smarts Lane car park IG10 4BG – location number 737613
- The Drive car park IG10 1HW – location number 737607
- Trap’s Hill car park IG10 1HD – location number 737618
- Vere Road car park IG10 3SW – location number 737608
- Bansons Lane car park CM5 9AA – location number 737609
- Sainsburys car park, Bansons Lane CM5 9AG – location number 737610
- The Pleasance car park CM5 9AG – location number 737614
- Beaumont Park Drive car park, CM19 5HD
Qualis Commercial car park
Car park charges apply in electric vehicle bays. Electric vehicle owners must buy a valid ticket during their stay.
Electric vehicles must be connected to and using the electric charging point to stay in an electric vehicle bay. Only electric vehicles can park park in electric vehicle bays.
On-street parking in the Epping Forest district is the responsibility of the North Essex Parking Partnership (NEPP). Epping Forest District Council is only responsible for its pay and display car parks.
You can view NEPP’s existing traffic regulation orders and contact them for all on-street parking enquiries on the North Essex Parking Partnership website.