Other planning guidance and information
Download and access a range of supplementary planning guidance, other policies and strategies, and other relevant information on planning policy.
- Strategic Masterplanning Briefing Note – Endorsed (pdf 752KB)
- Concept Framework Briefing Note – Endorsed (pdf 877KB)
- Planning Policy briefing note March 2018 (pdf 731KB)
- Essex County Council Revised Vehicle Parking Standards 2009 (pdf 6MB)
- Essex County Council Development Management Policies (ECC 2011)
- Archaeological Management Guidance for the Historic Towns of Essex (ECC 1999)
- Archaeological Management Guidance for the Historic Towns of Essex Maps (ECC 1999)
- Chipping Ongar Historic Town Project (ECC 1999)
- Epping Historic Town Project (ECC 1999)
- Waltham Abbey Historic Town Project (ECC 1999)
Consolidated and updated viability assessment
Following consultation on the draft consolidated and updated viability report and in response to the Inspectors comments the Consolidated and updated viability evidence – September 2020 was published. (Examination Document EB1117 or ED117)
This document sets out the methodology used, and the key assumptions adopted. These are carried forward and updated from the Council’s existing available evidence. This will allow EFDC to have confidence that they are working from a sound base when considering viability across the whole of the Local Plan area.
Infrastructure funding statement
The Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) (England) (No. 2) Regulations 2019) came into force on 1 September 2019. Under these regulations, any authority that receives a contribution from development through the levy or section 106 planning obligations must prepare an infrastructure funding statement (IFS).
Epping Forest District Council receives contributions through S106 planning obligations and will publish its infrastructure funding statement online by 31 December each year. The IFS will provide a summary of all financial and non-financial developer contributions relating to S106s within the district.
- Infrastructure funding statement 2021-2022 (pdf 409KB) (approved by cabinet on 7 November 2022)
- Infrastructure funding statement 2020-2021 (pdf 240KB) (approved by cabinet on 8 November 2021)
- Infrastructure funding statement 2019-2020 (pdf 237KB) (approved by cabinet on 19 October 2020)