Other planning guidance and information
Download and access a range of supplementary planning guidance, other policies and strategies, and other relevant information on planning policy.
- Strategic Masterplanning Briefing Note – Endorsed (pdf 752KB)
- Concept Framework Briefing Note – Endorsed (pdf 877KB)
- Planning Policy briefing note March 2018 (pdf 731KB)
- Essex County Council Revised Vehicle Parking Standards 2009 (pdf 6MB)
- Essex County Council Development Management Policies (ECC 2011)
- Archaeological Management Guidance for the Historic Towns of Essex (ECC 1999)
- Archaeological Management Guidance for the Historic Towns of Essex Maps (ECC 1999)
- Chipping Ongar Historic Town Project (ECC 1999)
- Epping Historic Town Project (ECC 1999)
- Waltham Abbey Historic Town Project (ECC 1999)
Consolidated and updated viability assessment
Following the Developer Forum on Viability on 26 November 2019 where the methodological approach to the updated viability evidence and key assumptions were presented, the Council is consulting on the draft consolidated and updated viability report that will enable all stakeholders to have an input and provide comments into this work.
- EFDC consolidated and updated viability evidence consultation letter 02 12 19 (pdf 126KB)
- EFDC consolidated and updated viability evidence 27.11.19 pre-consultation report (pdf 5MB)
- EFDC consolidated and updated viability evidence 27.11.19 pre-consultation report appendices (pdf 14MB)
Please could all comments/suggestions be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com no later than close of business on Monday 6 January 2020.
Infrastructure Funding Statement
The Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) (England) (No. 2) Regulations 2019) came into force on 1 September 2019. Under these regulations, any authority that receives a contribution from development through the levy or section 106 planning obligations must prepare an infrastructure funding statement (‘IFS’). Epping Forest District Council receives contributions through s106 planning obligations and will publish its infrastructure funding statement online by 31 December each year. The IFS will provide a summary of all financial and non-financial developer contributions relating to S106s within the District.
The 2019/2020 Infrastructure Funding Statement was approved by cabinet on 19 December 2020.