The council’s office at The Limes Centre in Chigwell will soon be open all day.
Tenants and other residents living on the Limes Farm Estate and in surrounding areas can visit the office for advice on a whole range of issues including
- council tax payments
- tenancy conditions
- anti-social behaviour
- environmental issues
Longer opening hours and new services
Until now the office has been open during the mornings only, but from 4 January 2016 the hours will be
- Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
- Benefits and council tax advice service everyday
- Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) advice services on Wednesday and Thursday mornings
We are also extending the range of services available to include
- A new facility to pay your rent and council tax by debit or credit card
- An Epping Forest District Council and Essex County Council information kiosk
- Community services, tenant participation and advice on repairs, estates and environmental issues
The longer opening hours will be trialled for 18 months with a review after 12 months and the extended service may continue if it is popular with residents.
Please contact us for more information on the new hours and services, or for any of your housing enquiries
- Call 01992 564765
- Email email@example.com
- Address – The Limes Centre, Limes Avenue, Chigwell IG7 5LP