Applications are open for the Creativity Award 2020.
You could win £1,000 to help with course fees or specialist equipment for your chosen art form.
Apply for a creativity award
The award is open to both individuals and groups of a minimum of 3 people, who are looking for support for their creative activity.
Check who can apply and conditions below, if you have a question email email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 15 December 2019.
Who can apply
- Be aged between 13 and 25 years on the closing date
- Live, work or volunteer in the Epping Forest district – including if you’re at college or university and return home to the Epping Forest district during holidays
- Demonstrate a high level of interest or skill
- Explain how the award will be spent and what it means to you
- Spend the award on activities that take place within the district or have benefit for the people of the district
When you apply you will need to agree 5 conditions:
- The award may only be used for the purpose stated on your application form
- You must start to spend the award by the specified date and have completed the activity in 1 years’ time
- Award winners will keep our Museums, Heritage and Culture team informed of their success and provide images or a statement after the activity
- Agree the use of the images and a statement for news releases and to appear online
- Successful applicants may be requested to demonstrate their skills or exhibit their work at an appropriate local event or civic function during the year