The Epping Forest Sports Award 2021 is now open for applications. We want to hear from young people with a passion for sport.
Awards range from between £200 to £1000, which can help pay for any costs associated with progressing in their sporting activity.
Who can apply
- Be aged between 13 and 25 years old on the application closing date of 13 December 2020
- Live in the Epping Forest district, or if at college / university return ‘home’ to the district during the holidays
- Compete at county, regional or national level in a nationally governed sport
Applications can be made by an individual for themselves, or as a nomination on their behalf.
Applications close on Sunday 13 December 2020.
Want to know more?
Previous award winners
Previous award winners include:
- Katie McClean – Footballer
- Rachel Ellis – White water slalom canoeing
- Christianna Vitanova – Rhythmic gymnast
- Daniel Rowden – Athlete
- Naomi Harryman – Heptathlete and now GB American football star
- Glenn Billing – GB ice hockey player