Pay your leasehold charges
There are several ways to pay your bill.
Use your allpay payment card at PayPoint outlet.
If you have lost your card contact the Home Ownership Team.
Set up a direct debit
We can arrange this for you on request. Please contact the Home Ownership Team on 01992 564428.
Set up a standing order
Contact your bank direct and set up a standing order. Use the bank details below.
Quote your Leasehold Account Number as a reference
- Account name Epping Forest District Council
- Sort Code 60-07-39 (Nat West Bank)
- Account number 56340001
Pay in person
Pay by cash or by debit or credit card.
- Self-service kiosk at Epping Forest District Council Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, Essex CM16 4BZ
- Epping Forest District Council Loughton office, 63 The Broadway, Loughton, Essex IG10 3SP
Both open 9am to 4.45pm Mondays to Thursdays and 9am to 4.30pm Fridays, except Bank Holidays.
- Self-service Kiosk in Waltham Abbey Library, 37 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9 1EL
Open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Thursdays and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays.
Pay by post
Send payments to:
Home Ownership Team
Epping Forest District Council Civic Offices
323 High Street
Please include your payment reference number and name and address on the back of the cheque.
If you would like a receipt, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your payment.
Pay by phone
- Telephone 01992 564600
Call our 24 hour automated telephone payment service allowing you to make payments using your debit or credit card.
You will need to have your Leasehold Account Number and debit or credit card available when telephoning the payment line.