What is Tenant Participation?
Tenant Participation is a way for you to help shape the housing services you receive. We value your views and opinions and always welcome new tenants and leaseholders who want to get involved.
There are many ways you can get involved, whether it be attending meetings or completing surveys. By getting involved you will
- Have a real say in the way the housing services, such as repairs, estate improvements and service quality are delivered
- Help your council make decisions that affect the services you receive
- Work together with other tenants to inform us about issues that affect you
- Always know what is happening in your area
- Help to improve the quality of life for everyone in your area
- Help to attract outside funding for projects in your area
What is available for you to get involved in?
- The Tenant and Leaseholders Panel
- Residents Associations
- The Sheltered Housing Forum
- Various focus groups, polls, mystery shopping tasks and much more.
Is there a Residents Group already set up in your area?
There are new groups starting all the time.
To find out if there is a Residents Group in your area please contact our Tenant Participation Officer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 07801 597204 or 01992 564524
What if there is nothing in your area yet?
If you would like to start your own Residents Association or group we would be delighted to support you. We will help you to set up a group, will be on-hand to provide advice and can even help you to access funding.
For more information please read our regular Tenants Voice page in our Housing News Tenant Newsletter.