Do you want to have a say on holding us to account? If yes, you could join our Audit and Governance Committee, as we currently have a vacancy for a co-opted member.
We are after a new co-opted member to provide an independent perspective, working to help the committee monitor and review the governance of Epping Forest District Council. This is an opportunity to become involved in many interesting challenges, and a real chance to become more engaged with your local community.
If you answer yes to the following 4 questions, this vacancy may be for you.
- Do you live or work in the Epping Forest district?
- Are you looking for a new challenge and to help the local community?
- Do you have skills relating to finance or auditing?
- Do you have free time to help the council?
- Selection Criteria for Audit & Governance Committee Co-opted Member (pdf 14KB)
- How the Audit & Governance Committee operates (pdf 57KB)
- Statement of Accounts 2013/14
Complete the application form now.
An appointment will be made following interviews to be conducted by a panel of councillors. The selected candidate will be given appropriate training and will receive an annual allowance of £500.
Find out more
Contact Stephen Tautz, Democratic Services Manager, for general enquiries about the position.
- Telephone 01992 564180
- Email email@example.com
Contact Brian Bassington, Chief Internal Auditor, for specific information about the committee.
- Telephone 01992 564446
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org