Declaration of result of poll for the election of a Town Councillor for Loughton Broadway held on Thursday 10 December 2009.
I, Ian Willett being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that the number of votes recorded for each candidate at the said election is as follows:
Name of Candidate: Bostock, Jill Elizabeth
Number of Votes: 204
Name of Candidate: Kalkat, Iqbal Singh
Number of Votes: 75
Name of Candidate: Long, Edward John
Description: British National Party
Number of Votes: 234
Name of Candidate: Nicholson, Katie
Description: Loughton Residents Association
Number of Votes: 257 Elected
- The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
- A want of an official mark: 0
- B voting for more candidates than voter was entitled to: 1
- C writing or mark by which voter could be identified: 0
- D being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty: 0
- E rejected in part: 0
- Total: 1
Vacant seats: 1
And I do hereby declare that Katie Nicholson is duly elected.
Trackback from your site.