Result of Poll for election of a District Councillor for Grange Hill on Thursday 8 October 2009.
I, Ian Willett being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that the number of votes recorded for each candidate at the said election is as follows:
Name of Candidate: Chambers, Gavin
Description: Liberal Democrats
Number of Votes: 411
Name of Candidate: Lion, Alan Barry
Number of Votes: 453 Elected
- The number of ballot papers rejected was as follows:
- A want of an official mark: 0
- B voting for more candidates than voter was entitled to: 0
- C writing or mark by which voter could be identified: 0
- D being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty: 1
- E rejected in part: 0
- Total: 1
Vacant seats: 1
Ballot papers issued: 866
And I do hereby declare that Alan Barry Lion is duly elected.
Trackback from your site.