Notice of Poll
Election of a Parish Councillor for Nazeingbury.
- Notice is hereby given that:
- A poll for the election of a Parish Councillor for Nazeingbury will be held on Thursday 1 October 2009, between the hours of 7am and 10pm.
- The number of Parish Councillors to be elected is one.
- The names, home addresses and descriptions of the candidates remaining validly nominated for election and the names of all persons signing the candidates nomination paper are as follows:Name of Candidate BORTON Ed
Home Address Greenleaves, Hoe Lane, Nazeing, EN9 2RG
Name of Proposer Rafferty Arthur H
Name of SeconderJarman Dennis JName of Candidate FRYDRYCH Mark
Home Address Spinney Nursery, Hoe Lane, Nazeing, EN9 2RJ
Description Local business owner
Name of Proposer Griffin Alan
Name of Seconder Pring John L
- The situation of Polling Stations and the description of persons entitled to vote thereat are as follows:Situation of Polling Station St Giles Hall, Nazingbury, Nazeing Road, Nazeing
Station Number 1
Ranges of electoral register numbers of persons entitled to vote thereat CY-1 to CY-2425
Published by Ian Willett, Returning Officer.
Trackback from your site.