Do you have a disability or do you know someone who has a disability?
Can you use the Council`s services and does the Council understand what you need to help you to use the Council`s services?
Epping Forest District Council is working hard to make all its services accessible to people with disabilities. To do this effectively we need your help. We need to know what we need to do so that you can use our services.
- You are invited to join our Disability Equality Consultative Group. The next meeting is:
- on Tuesday 5 May 2009
- at 2:30pm
- and will take place at the Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, Essex CM16 4BZ.
The Disability Equality Consultative Group is helping us to main stream disability equality into our services. Group members are helping us to identify what we need do to make our services more accessible to people with disabilities. Together we have drawn up a Disability Equality Action Plan to make sure the concerns of members are addressed.
The group needs more members who can work with us to progress the action plan and to ensure we have a diverse range of experience to guide us.
Meetings take place at council offices 4 times a year.
- For more information contact Barbara Copson:
- by email to email@example.com
- by telephone on 01992 564042
Trackback from your site.