Harlow Council, Epping Forest District Council and East Herts Council will be hosting events throughout July to unveil the first look of the vision for the Harlow and Gilston Garden Town.
The Harlow and Gilston Garden Town Vision sets out the commitment from all involved councils, including Hertfordshire and Essex County Councils, to deliver a high quality Garden Town with a strong sense of community, a mix of housing in villages and neighbourhoods to suit all budgets and a wide range of facilities and jobs for new and existing residents.
To give everyone an opportunity to provide their input and feedback before it is finalised, events are being held in Harlow, Epping and Gilston to welcome as many people as possible.
Come to our First Look events
- Monday 2 July to Friday 6 July and Monday 9 July to Friday 13 July 9am- 4.45pm there will be a static exhibition at Harlow Civic Centre
- Monday 9 July 4pm- 8pm, there will be a drop in event with project team members on hand to answer any questions.
- Map – Harlow Council, Civic Centre, Water Gardens, Harlow, CM20 1WG
- Monday 2 July to Friday 6 July and Monday 9 July to Friday 13 July, 9am- 5pm there will be a static exhibition at the Epping Forest Council Civic Offices
- Thursday 5 July 4pm-8pm there will be a drop in event with project team members on hand to answer any questions.
- Map – Epping Forest District Council, Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, CM16 4BZ
- On Thursday 12 July from 4pm-8pm there will be a drop in event with staff from the council on hand to answer any questions
- Map – Gilston and Eastwick Village Hall, Gilston, Herts CM20 2RB
We want your feedback
Or download and save the Spatial Vision feedback form to your computer or tablet
Once completed you can either post your response
- Garden Town Team
Epping Forest District Council
323 High Street
All feedback must be completed and returned by 5pm Friday 27 July.
Community at its heart
Claire Hamilton, Director, Harlow and Gilston Garden Town said:“We are really excited to share our Vision for the Harlow and Gilston Garden Town with you. This Vision demonstrates our commitment to deliver a successful Garden Town with existing and new communities at its heart.
“We do hope you can join us at one of these events to share with us your thoughts on this Vision. This is your opportunity to start shaping the future of the Garden Town.”