Would you like to know more about the Council`s sheltered housing and other services for older people?
- If you have ever thought about sheltered accommodation, for yourself or someone else, then here is your chance to:
- Have a good look at what`s on offer
- Talk to residents and meet the Scheme Managers
- Look at the facilities and pick up some information
- Ask about our day clubs for older people
- Get to know Epping Forest Careline
- Find out how to apply for sheltered housing
- Help us plan for the future by taking part in a survey
- The open day will take place on Friday 12 September 2008 from 10am to 4pm at the following 7 sheltered schemes:
- Buckhurst Court, Albert Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9 6BD
- Frank Bretton House, Bansons Way, Ongar CM5 9EY
- Hyde Mead House, Hyde Mead, Nazeing EN9 2HT
- Jubilee Court, Ninefields, Waltham Abbey EN9 3JB
- Leonard Davis House, Kiln Road, North Weald CM16 6BS
- Chapel Road, Epping CM16 5EE
- Parsonage Court, Rectory Lane, Loughton IG10 2BB
You can also visit Jessop Court in Waltham Abbey. This is a `Very Sheltered` housing scheme, which we manage in partnership with Essex County Council Social Care. However, please make an appointment first with Denise Gurling on 01992 700827.
For further information on the open days, or for other sheltered housing enquiries, phone Denise Pegler Housing Manager (Older People`s Services) on 0208 508 8596.
Trackback from your site.