Council Tax review forms
If you have been granted a Council Tax discount or exemption we are legally obliged to write to you asking you to confirm your circumstances.
This is to check you are still entitled to the discount or exemption and help us to maintain accurate records of property liability, so the correct Council Tax is charged. We will periodically issue a review form if:
- You are claiming a Council Tax discount or exemption
- Your property is currently classified as empty on our records
How to reply
- Submit a Council Tax review form online
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the completed postal form
- Post the completed form to Revenues, Epping Forest District Council, Civic Offices, 323 High Street, Epping, CM16 4BZ
If you do not return or submit this form to us within 21 days from the date issued, either by post or online, your discount or exemption may be removed or lead to an incorrect property classification and/or charge.
Submit a Council Tax review form
Only complete the Council Tax review form which corresponds to the postal form you received.
You will need your Council Tax account number.
What happens next
We will review the information you have provided and if necessary telephone or write to you in due course.